Steel & Fiber Tanks
Home / Steel & Fiber Tanks
ME Caravan provides Horizontal cylindrical single and double-walled tanks for liquids storage.
What’s the difference between Single-walled and Double-walled tanks?
Single-walled tanks form a leaking protective containment; they act as the inner tank of double-walled tanks. Double-walled tanks have two folded walls which form a steel hard protective tank.
Why use single-walled tanks?
- Collection and storage of rainwater.
- Water storage.
- Storage of all kinds of liquids.
Why use double-walled tanks?
- Service stations.
- Storage of flammable liquids for heating systems.
- Storage of aircraft.
- Storage of chemicals and water-polluting liquids.
- Collection and storage of waste and effluent water.
Check our range of steel and fiber tanks